Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Elle Gala

Outfit pictures by Sania Claus

ELLE. This Friday I had the pleasure of attending the swedish Elle Gala for the first time. Had a minor break down the day before when I realised that the dress I was going to wear didn’t work out but then I found this amazing bright, floral dress in a vintage store and fell madly in love with it! Decided to pair it with a gorgeous Malene Birger choker necklace that my boyfriend gave me for Christmas, a purple clutch from Acne and shoes from Jessica Simpson. But let’s put the focus on someone else for a minute, how amazing does my friend Ida look in her gorgeous, sheer lace dress from Ida Sjöstedt?! Talk about goddess material! I have the shorter version which is lovely as well, but the longer one is an absolute dream!

Huge thanks to Elle for an amazing evening and of course to Sania for helping me out with the outfit pictures ;)

VINTAGE dress. MALENE BIRGER choker necklace. ACNE clutch. HÉRMES bracelet. JESSICA SIMPSON shoes. MAKE UP STORE lipstick in “Señorita”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews